Twitterボタン

2013年7月25日木曜日

usual thing is not usual

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is July 24th


i dreamed terrible story.
but it reminds me good thing.
usual thing is not usual.


it my first time to cry in the both dream and real.
i'm kinda scary still now.
but that's what i had to watch it, i guess.
thank!


that's why today i woke up early,
so i have plenty of time to look for the place where i can internship.
but of couse, i wasn't able to find it,
so i sent massage to my agency!
I'm looking for hearing from her.


today, layout class was over.
tomorrow is my last day of design class.
i can write review tomorrow.





===================================

●i learned →前置詞
in the morning
at noon
in the after noon


cuz noon is more specific than morning and after noon.
we have to use [at]



●i learned [in tearms of...]
→...に関していうと、...から見れば

(teacher)in terms of customer...
(teacher)the product is attractive?
(i thought)sounds familier!
(i thought)wait wait wait wait
(i thought)ok. i'll look it up!
(i thought)....gotcha!


===================================
see ya!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿