Twitterボタン

2013年7月21日日曜日

great things happend constantly!

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is July 20th.


recently,
I tend to work instead of studying English.
but you know what,
I'm not studying English.
I'm learning what i want WITH English.


actually,
i write 4 kinds of contents
this one,
and with Lien member,
and about TOEIC
and with english learners


when i'm writing s/t or talking s/t
my thoughts are getting clear.


but it'd not good for me if i wouldn't change.
i should use english better than now
in order to absorb everything exactly.


if i can absorb or understand exactly,
i can grow more!
from the week after next,
there is no design class.
it means i have to spend more quality time.


i mast not waste my time,
and other people's time.
ok, do my best.


tomorrow,
i'm gonna hiking!!!
that must be fun!
but sounds soooo hard, lol



===================================

●i learned [understood how to use hurry]
→急ぐ

there are N and V
V
(you don't have to hurry up)
(you had better hurry because...)
(let's hurry so that we can ride a bus)
N
(sorry, I'm be in a hurry)
(you don't have to be in such a hurry)

in US,
i'm often talked by stranger,
so this phrase is very useful.



●i learned [bite me]
→むかつくわ

(friend)hey it doesn't work.
(i said)it happens. around this time,
(i said)it's difficult to connect with wi-fi.
(friend)really, it bites me....
(i thought)bite? bite? かむ?


===================================

see ya!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿