Twitterボタン

2013年7月15日月曜日

for the people who is studying english also TOEIC!

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is July 14th


today i went to some place to wash my cloths.
after that, i was gonna go shopping to buy my food material,
but i didn't cuz it's not necessary for me right now.


so, today i finished all hw I already knew.
i'm satisfied with that!
it took 3 hours.
but i did at library,
which means i can concentrate on doing hw for long time!
i love this place!


after that,
i wrote some articles to post in my website.
i manage TOEIC website.
users are getting increase.


i wish many people help to broaden their horizons
by getting high score of TOEIC.


recently my friend who are in US and have high score
would write some article!
that'd be helpful for the people who is studying toeic!
but not yet. BUT! check it out!
this is my website! click this picture!


===================================

●i learned [関係代名詞の便利さ]
→,which which who where (that)

{in a bus, i often hear conversation.}
{in the conversation, it's often used→

people who~~~~
~~~~, which means~~~
~~~~/(that)i met before/~~~~

if you forget learning it,
you should review it!

===================================

see ya!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿