Twitterボタン

2013年7月29日月曜日

One Direction!!

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is July 28th


today i made my portfolio,
and then i went to concert of One Direction.
at first, there were many people.
no, actually there were many girls
cuz One direction is kinda like Janey's.
there were many girls and few boys,
so i'm worried about it first.

But i was getting exciting since i entered the hole.
and most surprising thing is people were always shouting, screaming.
i felt my ear was gone, lol


and before they play, other group played!
i couldn't believe that.  
ライブに前座があるなんて!!!!!

and we can take many pictures of them
and record they are singing!
sooo surprised!


and interesting thing is they use twitter to let us enjoy.
we tweet question about them with hashtag,
and then, they answered the question. 
it's interesting method to let us enjoy.

i was sooo excited even though I was kinda away, lol
thank you for hanging out with me!


I have bought original t-shut for my sister by using parents' money,,,
sorry, but i couldn't help buying it cuz i know how much my sister loves them.


Wow, sound great big brother, lol


It's already toooo late to write today's word,
so i can't write it today, sorry... 
see you tomorrow! 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿