Twitterボタン

2013年7月5日金曜日

Independence Day

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is July 4th
today is Independence Day
(独立記念日)


today is much as big as New years day and Christmas (Thanks giving).
i really really enjoyed it.


first,
i went to the house where my friend's host fam live in.
the host dad is really great person.
he accepted me, and let me enjoy.
Thank you for inviting me, Mizuki!!
I appreciate it.


suddenly,
stranger took part in the party.
i thought he was a friend of someone.
but actually, he was drunk? or drink medicine?
he was behaving violently.
so someone called 911.
then police was coming.
after that, he was taken to hospital.


this is America.
it's good experience for me.


after that,
we went to gus park? to watch fire works.
there were many people.


 fire works start!


it's totally different from japan.
it has fabulous scale.
i want you to watch it!!
i'm impressed....
Thank you for taking us there!


after fire works finished,
we were able to go back smoothly.
but when we ride a car,
it was heavy traffic.
this is car society.
this is America.


i was able to see many things.
thank you for this day.
this is my good memory.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿