Twitterボタン

2013年7月28日日曜日

Doburoku BBQ

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is July 27th, 27th,
it's big day for me.


anyway, today
i went BBQ today.
but this BBQ is not normal
cuz there are many kinds of food,
and many kinds of drink!


shrimp, meal, blueberry, salad, wing,
chicken, or something like that.

and beer, vodka, doburoku
,or something like that.


I met great people there today.
I feel some "Enn" in Japanese.
that great day.
I'm relieved I went there.
thank you for inviting me!

and i was able to play with sweetie.


tomorrow,
i'm gonna concert of "One Direction"
My sister really loves this group.
should i buy something for her? lol

anyway,
i can't wait tomorrow!



===================================

●i learned [for the rest of us]
→普通の人向け(初心者用)

(book says)For the rest of us
(i said)what does it mean?
(he)oh, yeah, this is for people who is not professional
(he)you mean for beginner?
(he)kind of.
(he)for normal person.




●i learned [anxious]
→心配して、案じて

{this one is more suitable than fear}

===================================

see ya!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿