Twitterボタン

2013年7月9日火曜日

guest speaker

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is July 8th.


today, guest speaker was coming.
she is representative of NPO about tour.
they provide some tour, which
you can get great experience
by communicating with local people.


her story was interested.
that's what start-up.
they switched profit organization into non-profit organization.
because....
i was going to tell you that.
but i think it takes much time.
so, if you interested in,
plz contact me.


only if some people interested in it,
i would write the article about this in japanese.



by the way,
from today,
the design class restarts.

today was sooo fun.
we had to think adv in 5minutes with partner.
fortunately, my partner is the woman who helped me before.
so i felt free to say everything.

but i'm guilty because my parents let me take the class,
but actually i can understand less than 50%
i think it's waste of their money.
i'm sorry for that.
i am doing my best,
but still long way.....



===================================
●i learned  useful ward [totally]
→完全に、(something like that.)

(waiter)i can bring you something to eat.
(i said)thanks.
(waiter)there you go.
(i said)thank you so much!
(waiter)totally!
{other day he said}absolutely!


===================================

see ya!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿