Twitterボタン

2013年7月14日日曜日

Okonomiyaki party

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is July 13th.


today i went to okonomiyaki party
because my friend invited me.


it's really nice,
it's sooo fun!
thank you for inviting me.


the people who were there were very good people,
kind, warm, happy, wonderful, pure, warm. warm. warm.


i was thinking why they are so warm kind.
i guess the reason is they are Christian
,which means they believe their destiny
,which means they can appreciate everything happen.
that's why they are filled with love.
it's great.


I'm not a Christian,
but i thought their life style were nice.
i'm glad to meet them.


but i haven't done my hw yet.
i have to do tomorrow.
omg,

essay, listening, writing,
ok, i'll do my best, lol




===================================

●i learned [for your information,]
→参考のために言っとくと、

(i said)because my host fam doesn't eat vegetable.
(friend)that's why you moved out and eat Nattou every day.
(i said)yeah kind of.
(friend)for your information,
(friend)you gonna be sick.
(friend)you should not tend to eat only vage, or meal or nattou.
(friend)you have to eat everything. do you know balance?
(i said)totally agree, lol


●i learned [excuse me FOR doing]
→〜するのを許してください

(i said)excuse to leave earlier today,
(teacher)excuse for leaving.
(i said)uh-. excuse FOR leaving today.
(teacher)it's ok.


===================================

see ya!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿