Twitterボタン

2013年7月6日土曜日

difference of culture

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is July 5th.


today,
i went to agency's office to meet my instructor.
she taught me what ever,
ex, grammer, tofle, toeic, what ever i want.


i was going to practice to listen and speak english through conversation.
but during conversation, i ended up being taught how to write cover letter,
(actually, i told my experience, and she made it based on my story.lol)


i was given great cover letter about me!
because she knows how to put it about my experience, and job.
it's looks cool.
i want you to watch it, lol


while we was making it(writing it),
we talked about the difference of culture.
In US, there is cover letter culture.
but in Japan, there is not.


cover letter is when you send a resume to the company you want to enter,
you have to send it with resume.


resume is written about your experience and skills,
cover letter is written about why you want to enter the company,
or how did you get these skills or why you are different from other person, like that.


but in japan,
we send a resume, and take a interview right?
it's different.


we talked about that,
it was really fun for me.


after that,
i met with my conversation partner.
we talked about why he likes japanese, also japan.
he feels kinda frustrated because of difference the culture or not.
what the difference btw japan and us.
why do i like knowing difference of culture.


today was also great time to spend!
today i was able to know about many culture story.
let me introduce about the one of them.
ugly guy can't be a fire-fighter.
it's required high education high performance high spec.
it's hard for me to be a firefighter in seattle.lol  



===================================

●i learned [range]
→練習場

(i said)where can i practice to shoot a gun?
(he)nooooooo, you don't shoot!
(i said)i know, but i heard we can shoot a gun safety at somewhere...
(he)oh, you mean shooting range?
(i said)range?
(he)do you know this meaning?
(i said)no.
(he)it means..{he gestured}
(i said)this is golf range!(打ちっぱなし)
(i said)gotcha .



●i learned [half-heartedly]
→気乗りしないで、いやいや

===================================

i love knowing the difference of culture!
it broden my horizons!

see ya!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿