Twitterボタン

2013年7月9日火曜日

Impressed by movies

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is July 7th


it's last day of holiday.
this week, we had 4 holidays,
through thursday to sunday.


so today is my relax? extra holiday!
that's why i watched many movies!


i watched them introduced in this website in english.
カールおじさんの空飛ぶ家"Up"


ヒックとドラゴン"How to train your Dragon"



怪盗グルーの月泥棒"Despicable me"



















WALL・E



















・・・・
I can't finish introducing other movies!
so if you are interested in these movies,
let's check out the website


I've watched everything(except Nine) on this website,
I love the movie named "how to train your Dragon"
i would wanna watch it with my children.
you can learn how much important lives are.


but i love other movies,
so why don't you watch it in English,lol





===================================

●i learned [how to watch movie in english]
→focus on what they said

maybe you can understad what happend in the movie even in English,
but you should fucus on what they said more than the screen.
this is good practice to listen to english only if you focus on audio.


===================================

see ya!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿