Twitterボタン

2013年5月20日月曜日

charge my energy

Hi,
I'm Daito.
and today May.19th


today,
i spent all time in my room!
i was watching DVD,
and orgnized my vocab and idiom or phrase.
and did my hw.
and did my project.
and cleaned my room.


and only today,
i watched twitter long time to check my friends life.
everyone looks fine, so i'm relieve.
but someone looks so tried.
i'm worried about it.


feel free to talk with me.
i'm always fine.
my line ID is tnkdaito.


 and i quarreled with my girl friend, lol
but it's ok.
we are on skype now.

good time!


===================================
{DVDsays}


●i learned [I'm here for you]
→俺がついてるよ

(girl)ok, i'll go.
(girl2)we are here for you.
(man)good luck.
(girl)thank you....


●i  learned  [~のいろはもしらない]
→you don't know the first thing about ~

(girl)i'll buy some stucks.
(girl 2)how come?
(girl)because the stock's name is MGR
(gril)it's my initial.
(girl2)you don't know the first thing about stocks.

======================================


see you!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿