Twitterボタン

2013年5月18日土曜日

Job is...

Hi,
I'm Daito,
and today is May.17th

today i was talking with conversation partner about edcation and job.
i could talk for more than one hour today.
but i couldn't speak logically.


i'm frustrated.
i have to get more opportunity to desscus not talk.
i wanna speak english well.

but i appreciate to him.
he is one of freind who i can talk seriously.

after that,
i had conference of our company.
i'm happy to work with them.
when i talk seriously, or talk about job or dream,
i feel happy.

when i think deeply and logically,
i feel so good.


maybe job is kinda importantlly spice for me.



guess what!!
tomorrow, i'm gonna hiking with my american friends!
i was invited!
i'm flattered! i can't wait!

many my friends in English learning program(ELP) said to me
"i have many friends, but they are not american,
i wanna listen to "real" english"

when i heared this words, i thought
"come on, i don't have many friends in ELP like you."

but i have many american friends.
i don't know why.
maybe i just did what i want.
i'm lucky person.




===================================


●i learned [things happen]
→よくあることだよ


●i learned [it happens]
→あるあるやね

it's a little bit difference of meaning.
but both of them, it are common phrases.




●i  learned  [なんで動かないの〜]
→why doesn't ~ work.

(i said)i'll explain what i wanna do with picture.
(he)oh, nice.
(i said)just a sec.
(i said)..... doesn't work.
(he)let me see....
(he)oh, why doesn't your pc work?
(i said)hey give me, i'll try it again.
・・・・・・・
(i&he)yes!!




●i  learned  [そんな記憶ない]
→I haven't such a recollection


(i said)hey, you said to me "hey guys i'll build up my mussles at one week"
(friend)........
(i said)hey buddy?
(friend)I haven't such a recollection
(i tought)?


======================================


see you!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿