Twitterボタン

2013年5月24日金曜日

I have to believe my skill

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is May.23th


today,
i went to conversation group.
but i dont know why.
i couldn't listen to their conversation.

even though i can't get it,
the conversation keep going.
i just have to try to understand not talking.

i don't know why...
i guess my vocab is somall?
i guess my listening skill is poor?
i guess i used japanese too much?

whatever...
i have to practice.
it's not good if i change my mind.


today,
i watched the disney movie.
but honestly, i don't like it.
because it's not happy end for me.




===================================

●i learned [thank you for taking effort]
→わざわざありがとうございます

(he)oh!
(i said)what's going on?
(he)nothing, just i left my stuff in class room.
(i said)how did you know that?
(he)someone sent me the massage.
(i said)why he knows your addres?
(he)in US, if you know someone's name, i can find someone's personal information too!
(i said)really? is it dengerous?
(he)oh,,, it not makes me die, lol
(he)oh, catche the call from him.
(he)~~~~~~~~
(he)thank you for taking effort.
(i said)taking effort?
(he)yeah, because he looked for me,
(he)and contacted me.
(i said)i see.


●i  learned  [reache a consensus]
→一致にいたる

(i said)i think....
(friend)i think....
(i said)oh, i see... i understood what you said,but
(i said)i don't agree with your opinion, because,,,
(freind)no no i mean....
(teacher)how's going?
(i said)we have different opinion....
(teacher)let's reache a consensus!
(i said)maybe we have to talk about it forever, lol
(freind)yeah, we just reach the consensus, lol
(i said)absolutely!

======================================

see you

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿