Twitterボタン

2013年5月29日水曜日

did i do something wrong?

Hi,
I'm Daito
,and today is May.28th


recently,
my favorite bog was broken.omg
so i went to repair shop.
then the sales man said to me
"i'll call you on this thr or fri"


but now,
i haven't received it yet. omg
it past days, lol



and my shipment hasn't arrived yet, too.
did i do something wrong? lol


anyway,
i don't do anything special.
it's typical usual day, lol




===================================

●i learned [ちょっと聞きたいんやけど〜、]
→I'm just curious, ~~~
→just out of curiosity,~~~

(friend)write your phone number and email address.
(i said)how come you said that?
(friend)huh?
(i said)that's fine with me, but,,,i'm just curious.
(friend)if i have your email address,
(friend)i can ask you about home work.
(i said)i, i see, lol



●i learned [got some action?]
→いいことあったの?

(friend)uh-uh~♪
(teacher)you got some action?
(friend)yeah, i got iels score.
(teacher)oh, how was it?
(friend)great! i can take high class.
(i thought)what did she said?
(i thought)got action?
(i thought)i have to look it up later...

===================================
see you!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿