Twitterボタン

2013年5月8日水曜日

I miss you guys

Hi,
I'm Daito
,and today is May.7th


today i kind of changed my mind,
i try to change just study english into study english and do what i want.
because my purpose is learning to use english.


my purpose is getting skills which can make something.
and absorbing other people's perspective.


of cause i wasnt going to just study english,
but i've been here for two months,
i was tooooo worried about me if i can speak english.


but i figgured out my english is not good, but....not but.
i could reach for only two months,
so i dont have to freak out about me.


in addition, today,
i was on Skype with my great friends.
when i talk them, i always think

"i wanna try more harder"
"i wanna give something to them"
"i wanna hear more something about them"
So, I study not only English but anyother things.
i'll keep at it!


i'm sure they are my etrnal friends.
I'm soooo happy to meet them.
Thank you guys!

but you made me kinda homesick, lol
come on, omg


and my sister sent me some movie.
but i dont get it lol
what is this, lol

kinda photo collagu?
but it help me to be fine.
thank you!






========================================

●i learned [経験をつむ]
→pay one's dues

(i said)today's my presentation was terrible.
(teacher)really? i don't think so.
(i said)yeah, slide was nice i think,
(i said)but i was satisfied with just it.
(i said)i didn't think deeply about my presentation.
(teacher)good learning!
(teacher)you're paying your dues!
(teacher)i expecte your next presentation!


●phrase [次はだれ?]
→who's next?
→who would you like next?

[i finished my presentation]
(i said)thank you for listening.
(teacher)nice!!
・・・・・
・・・・・
(teacher)you can chose someone who do next.
(i said)who do you....oh, mistake.
(teacher)who would you like next?
(i said)yeah!! who would you like next?
(freind)yes,
(i said)ok, go ahead.


========================================


see you!!!


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿