Twitterボタン

2013年5月12日日曜日

three things day

Hi,
I'm Daito
,and today is May.11th


today,
i had a TOEIC test.
i cant tell it was good or it was bad.
just soso lol


after that,
i hung out with my friend!
we enjoyed playing video games.
then, she cooked for me.
because i said i dont really eat vegetables before.
thank you!


from now on,
i have meeting with my senior or teacher or ...something.
about copywriting and dicision of direction.
so, i have to stay up all day, maybe lol
but it's ok,
because it's my thing.

tomorrow, i was going to go a beach with my classmate.
but maybe tomorrow's weather is bad.
so, we put it off.
i have a rerax time tomorrow~~~~
good for me~~~~






========================================

●i learned [level]

(high)petrified
(midle)terrified
(normal)scary

{american normaly use scary. but especialy something happen,
they use petrified}


(high)disgusting
(normal)gross
{both of them are common}

========================================


see you!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿