Twitterボタン

2013年5月1日水曜日

i'm flattered

Hi, I'm Daito
,and today is Apr.30th
last Apr day,,,


time flies.
but it's just two months.
I'm believe strongly i can speak english well.


today, i didn't have special things.
but after Public speaking&presntation class,
I was asked by my teacher though my classmates were going back home.

"Daito, can i talk to you a sec?"
"sure!"

"your presentation was sooo nice,
and your slide was very cleary.
So, I wanna introduce it to my students.
Is it okey?"


i was sooo flattered,
because i like to make some kinda stuff like slide or movie.
i can have more confidence.


since my classmate's presentation was sooo nice,
i never thought my teacher asked me like that.


i wanna give a presenttion fluency in english.
it became one of my aim this year.






========================================

●i learned [まさか〜するとは思わなかった]
→i never thought (S) (past sentence)

i just used for a while ago.
I never thought my teacher asked me like that.



●i learned [一体全体]
→heck

(i said)you know what. i went to a hair-salon
(i said)but my hair is not strange.not weird.
(i said)i'm sorry for not being as your ecpect.
(friend)hey, what the heck are you talking about!?
(friend)i mean roof you to be good!
(friend)dont get me wrong! lol lol
(i said)you just saying that, lol




●i learned [(職業が)安定している]
→job security

(i said)i was thinking teacher is... how can i say?
(i said)not high risk to fire?
(native)oh, maybe you mean job security.
(native)teacher is high job security.
(i said)oh, i got it!!


========================================


see you!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿