Twitterボタン

2013年5月10日金曜日

English+...

Hi,
I'm Daito
,and today is May.9th


today,
i spent quarity time talking with my friend named Cory
He is an engineer.


i often talk him what i'm wondering.
i've very often seen the people who is engineer since i came here.
it's very popurer like public officer in japan.


(i said)"what do you do"
"i'm an engineer of Amazon"
or
"I'm an engineer of software."

it happens.


anyway,
recently, i often come up some ideas of my thing.
maybe i could have affored to think or do something.
sounds nice, huh? lol

anyway, lol
it's main topic!
i'm wondering what i wanna learn expect english recently.
i mean what am i learn english and.....
you know.


i have any plans after going back to japan.
but actually i dont have any plans here.
i just thought there were internship, so i can learn to product skill.
but recentlly that's not enough for me.
because internship has just three months.
untill that, i cant put up with just studying english.


what a waste of my life, lol
so, i'll start intern from next quater.
my agent said it's inpossible for you to apply to company except NPO.
so, i'll apply to NPO which i can learn something i wanna learn.
and they said it's sooo hard to do internship next quater.
but that's fine with me!!
I'll do my best! for my parents, girl friend, and friends.


plz too much expect my growth. lol


so, i've just sent message to the NPO.
if you want see it, plz comment or contact me.
it can help you to learn how to write formal e-mail.
actually, i was going to post it on here,
but tooooooo enbrassed, lol






========================================

In U.S, popurer programing language(so far)
No.1=Jave
No.2=Ruby
No.3=JS
No.4=CSS
No.5
No.6
No.7=PHP
(they dont like PHP)
(this ranking is not certainly)
(just so far)



●i learned [Big fish, small pond]
→井の中の蛙

(friend)why you think people shold study english?
(i said)because english broadens our horizons.
(i said)if we can speak english, we can absorb meny kinda perspective.
(i said)i'm sure i can admit some culture more than before come here.
(friend)i see, you know this phrase"Big fish, small pond"?
(i said)no
(friend)you mean you were big fish small pond right?
(i said)it's kinda i didnt know any other something?
(friend)kind of...



●i learned [pecking order]
→序列

(freind)I'll teach you other phrase.
(i said)what?
(friend)pecking order
(i said)what does it mean?
(friend)there are boss
{he gestured}
(friend)there are flesh man.
{he gestured}
(freind)flesh man doesn't do anything without boss's permission.
(i said)i got it. but...what's going on?
(frend)because we were talking about nice boss.
(i said)gotcha.

========================================


see you!!!


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿