Twitterボタン

2013年5月19日日曜日

Poo-Poo-Park

Hi,
I'm Daito,
and today is May.18th.


today,
i went hiking at Poo-Poo-park.
there were 9 people.
actualy japanese who can't speak english well was just me.


i have somethings learnd today.
this is.... listening is most important for me.
maybe also you.


because if you can't speak well,
they try to understand us.


but if you can't get what they say,
you can't do any responce.


if you are thinking about going to another country,
you should practice listening english.
i'm looking for good listening practice tool from now.
when i find it, i'll introduce.


the climbing was sooo hard,
but in return, the view was sooo nice.
like i climbed Mt.Fuzi.
it little bit over simile, lol




how gross my face is. lol, omg
but listen let me excuse,
i was taken a pic after climbing.
i felt soooo cold,
because my hot body got into cold because of wind.

oh,,,

but this is good experience for me!!
thank you guys!




===================================


●i learned [so much]
→めっちゃ

{i used to tend to use "too""many"}
(dog is excited)
(freind)oh, oh,
(freind)hey, stop it!
(freind)it's okey, haha, so much love,www
(i thought)"so much"!


●i  learned  [お役にたてて嬉しいよ]
→Glad to be of help

(i said)thank you for posting many pictures!
(freind)don't mention it!
(i said)and you taged me and other people,
(i said)i can contact with them!
(freind)Glad to be of help.
(i thought)and thank you for new word,lol



======================================

see you!!


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿