Twitterボタン

2013年5月23日木曜日

Compare with presentation btw JP n US

Hi,
I'm Daito
,and today is May.22th


today,
i've blown pronunciation class off.
because i went to repair shop to fix my bag.


but guess what!
i was able to listen to presentaion of American student because of blowing it off.
this was good listening practice for me!!
and it was usuful to made presentation slide.


but i guess my friend is better presenter than these guys.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
【These guys】
・they do have a confidence.
・they don't say "uh~~"
・they always look at audience
・they gesture a lot
・they are not good at making slide
(some people's slide was amazing)
(they use map, demonstrate, graph,,,)
・they don't have story
(as it happens, their topic sounds boring)
・they don't tend to put some words on bottom in the slide.


【My friend】
・they are good at making slide
・they are good at making story
・thier slide is simple
・they often say "uh~"
・they look like they don't have confidence

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

that's interesting.
i wanna go there again.



i had conversation with my partner.
today, we just enjoyed talking.
and we borrowed a few movies.


I borrowed this movie which he recommend me.



I've just watched this movie,
it was so fun for me!
if you like fantacy or SF,
i recommend you.


second one is very famous movie.



I want to watch it again.
because if i watch it again now,
i think i can more understand than when i watched last time.


Third one is the movie which he loves.
it's disney movie.



he said the movie includes very good song and story.

Last one is the movie which is said  good practice to listen to english.
because the language in the movie is really really American.







===================================

●i learned [sneak out]
→こっそり抜け出す

(i said)then, wha if you couldn't go outside without you mother's permittion?
(friend)oh, my family is free. it's never happened.
(i said)common, what if!
(i said)it's our disuccusion topic!
(friend)ok, ok, i'm gonna tell you something...
(freind)of cause, i'll sneak out!! hahaha


●i  learned  [アクセントのルール]
→ポジティブセンテンスは動詞や形容詞などにアクセント
→ネガティブセンテンスはネガティブワードにアクセント

i can swim
(アイ クン スウィム)
i can't swim
(アイ キャーン スウィム)

======================================


see you!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿