Twitterボタン

2013年5月25日土曜日

wonderful day

Hi,
I'm Daito,
and today is May.25th


today is my girl friend's birthday.
she become 20 yeas old.
it's good thing!
in us, when i'm 20, i'm event under age, lol


and i met my conversation partner today.
i told him about my concern.
so, he thought new methoud which improve listening skill for me!
i try to understand parfectly.
he tries to speak quickly.
when i don't get it, i have to ask whenever.

so today is good practice for me.
he is greater teacher than my english teacher,lol

after that,
i took part in the activity which broadcast japanese animation.
it was nice, lol
they do like japanese culture,
so i could enjoy it!



===================================

●i learned [pratical]
→実用的

(he)do you know pratical means?
(i said)no? what does it mean?
(he)it means 実用的
(he)it's very usuful word!
(i said)can i ask my teacher
(i said)"hey teacher, is this word is pratical?
(he)yes! you can!
(i said)gotcha.


●i  learned  [なんか力いれてることある?]
→in what things are you currently invested?

(i said)are you taking effort something for?
(he)wait, i don't get it.
(i said)uh-uh-
(he)plz say it in japanese.
(i said)~~~~~
(he)oh i see!
(he)you should say"n what things are you currently invested?"
(he)put effort or invest in is better.
(i said)thank you!


======================================

i have three holidays!
see ya!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿