Twitterボタン

2013年5月4日土曜日

conversation partner

Hi, I'm Daito
,and today is May.3rd

i'm fighting with some insect.
please get out, omg
i cant sleep tonight,,,

host mom was organizing the family's many stuff in my room,
and taking it away from my room to outside.

maybe the insect came here at that time,,,
damn it,,,


today,
i had conversation with my conversation partner.
he is sooo smart.
today i was talking him about my dream, and the reason.

he corrected my a lot of wrong sentences.
and taught some new words, and idioms.
So, i'll interoduce later.


my American friends invited me to the beach volley ball every Saturday.
i was sooo glad! because i wanted to play it at beach!!
they play it till afternoon, and then, they'll BBQ.
sounds fun, huh?


tomorrow,
i'm gonna be a volunteer!
it my first time to do that in Seattle.
i'm little bit narvas but sooo excited♪





========================================

●i learned [where were we?]
→どこまでいったっけ?

(i said)so, i wanna be an entreplener.
(i said)because it's kinda ...how can i say ~ in English.
(he)~~~
(he)~~~
(i said)ok, i got it.
(i said)oh, ....
(he)you wanna say where were we?
(i said)yes! where were we!




●i learned [tence up]
→かたくなる、緊張する

(he)bitch and beach.
(he)the difference is lax or tence.
(he)do you know what tense means?
(i said)no, but is it a little bit rerative with sentence?
(he)no, it's same spell but ...no, lol
(he)tence up means narvas.
(i said)got it♪


●i learned [学校では教えてくれない事]
→Things schools don't teach
or
→Things they don't teach at school

(i said)i'm interested it educaion.
(i said)one of my dream is making a school.
(he)what kinda school?
(he)science? or ...
(i said)it's what we aren't taught at school.
(he)you should say"//"or "//"
(i said)ok, so it's kinda learing how to use money or occupation.


========================================


see you!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿