Twitterボタン

2013年5月11日土曜日

I don't know why

Hi,
I'm Daito
,and today is May.10th
but actually 11th,

because i was not able to conect to my house's wifi.
i wasnt able to use network yesterday.
omg....


yesterday,
i was talking with my conversation partner.
that topic was English +α

i talked what i'm thinking to him.
but he said it was necessary for me.
because it didnt relate with my dream.

when i heard this,
i felt i couldn't cleary explain my dream.

so, i tried to explain again,
but i couldn't exactly explain it.

so, i'll give him presentation about my future's job.
i have much hw, but i'll do.

because he didn't dump me off,
and tried to understand what i said seriously.
i wanna disucuss with him seriously!






========================================

●i learned [other than]
→以外にも

(i said)so, i wanna learn something expect english.
(he)you mean you wanna learn english and something?
(i said)yes!
(he)then you should say other than english.
(i said)i wanna learn something other than english.
(he)yes.


●i learned difference[considering n debating n thinking]
→i'm considering whether ~ or not
(compear something and something)
(common sentence)
→i'm debeting whether ~ or not
(compear something and something)
(but this sentence is stronger than first one.)
→i'm thinking about~
(just one thing)


========================================


see you!
and sorry. i'm late!

today,
i take a toeic test,
and hang out with my friend!
but if i cant conect with house's wifi,
i cant renew my blog again.

see ya!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿