Twitterボタン

2013年6月16日日曜日

Discovery day

Hi,
I'm Daito
,and today is June 15th


today,
i looked at my new place to live from Sep to Mar.
i posted on Facebook though,
it's really exciting!
the place is hard for the person
who doesn't have enough english skills to live.


actually i can't say i have enough english skill
but i love like this situation.
if you can't speak english well,
you can't live here, like that, lol


but the place is really competitive.
so i'm not sure if i can live there,
but wish me luck~~~
this is my first discovery today.



after that,
i went to the place i have design class
to make sure my way.
in this way, i kinda lost my way, lol
but at that time, i happend to find some restaurant.

this is a vegetable restaurant.
so the food looks like not healthy.
but actually there are no meat.
only vegetable and fish.
i love this restaurant.
i'm glad i lost my way, lol
this is my second discovery.


hey look!

do you know Amazon's main building was built in Seattle.
i'm not sure but maybe this building is Amazon's main building?
i'm excited!






===================================
●i learned [did you ever]
→これは驚いた

(friend)hey your room number is 405?
(i said)yes, so?
(friend)i live there, lol
(i said)hey did you know the person who move in tomorrow is my friend!
(roomy)wow! did you ever? that's funny, lol



●i learned [storage]
→倉庫

{roomy text me}
(roomy)i forgot something in your room.
(roomy)it's the gray thing by the window.
(roomy)could you put it in the storage closet next to your room?
(i thought)what does it mean...
(i thought)i have to look it up...

===================================

see ya!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿