Twitterボタン

2013年6月18日火曜日

today is Creative Thinking class!

Hi,
I'm Daito,
and today is June 17th.


today,
my first class of creative thinking was started.
as my opinion,
it was really really good for me.


i have very glad thing to tell you.
but actually,
I'll write it on Thursday.
for Lien.


i have a lot of things i wanna tell you.
so idk what to write at first.



there is a big difference btw ELP(english learning program)
and usual class.

in the class,
There are all native american except me.
omg
i couldn't understand over 50%....
but maybe i could catch bottom lines.


 actually
i have more things i wanna tell.
but i can't write
because my heart is filled with many kinds of feeling.
so, plz wait.


i'll write it in japanese
on Thursday.





===================================
●i learned [relavant]
→妥当な、関連のある
●i learned [extendable]
→拡大できる

(kinda teacher)
good adv is includes these things.
do you know what?
is it interesting?
is it~~~~?
is it~~~~?
is it relavant?
is it extendable?
then, we grab that magazines.
and let's discuss your partner.

(i thought)
oh, gosh...
i know what does it mean vaguely...
but i can't understand completely.


●i learned [bunch of]
→群れ、仲間

(kinda teacher)
post your first 3 tweet as if you have a bunch of followers.
(i thought)bunch of...bunch of....


===================================

see ya

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿