Twitterボタン

2013年6月11日火曜日

see you my senior

Hi,
I'm Daito,
and today is June 10th.


today,
i went to conversation group.
but today was special, so we went to water park? i forgot, lol
and enjoyed talking.






after that,
i said good-bye to my senior who look after me well,
and enjoyed dinner.



thank you sooo much,
i expect too much your growth.
see you later in Japan.


in addition,
i watched "Porco Rosso"
(紅の豚)today.


i just watched it without english sub,
so sometimes i couldn't understand what they said,
and sometimes i could understand what they said.


the difficult point is they tend to talk about ship or mechanical.
it was very difficult to catch and understand.
but i think it's good practice for me.


plz tell me what you recommend.


===================================
●i learned [何のために?]
→what for?
(i thought it was for what, lol)
(i'm so embraced)

(friend)i bought a car.
(i said)really? for what?
(friend)what do you mean?
(i said)? why did you buy a car.
(i said)you have reasons?
(friend)oh, you mean what for!
(friend)ahahahahahahhahahahh
(i said)...........what's so funny....
(friend)oh, sorry sorry,
(friend)but you can remember it, lol
(i said)yeah........


●i learned [no matter how]
→たとえどんなに〜でも
i often hear of it in lyrics.


●i learned [hay fever]
→花粉症

(i said)breath you.
(instructor)thank you.
(i said)do you have allergic?
(instructor)yes, flower.
(i said)oh, yes me too!
(i said)it's hard for me in spring.
(instructor)it's hay fever.

===================================

see ya!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿