Twitterボタン

2013年6月6日木曜日

impressed by presentation

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is June 5th


at first,
today was terrible day lol
because my bas never come.
and i was late for my speaking test.
but fortunately, my group were waited for me.
i really really apologized.


but after that,
today turned into great day
because i was able to talk about my perspective with my friend.
and i watched great presentation.


there were three team.
but there were big difference.

1st team
there are serious.
i think it's like just business contest.

2st team
there was no how to earn money.
but there was story
and they speak fluency.
it makes their opinion persuasive.

YouTube

3st team
there was financial point.
it makes logically.

but many people said,
second team is better.


so i realize i have to study english harder in order to tell my opinion exactly.



===================================

similar phrase

●i learned [Don't be so hard on yourself]
→自分をせめないでね

(i said)it's my foult.
(teacher)don't be so hard on yourself
(i said)thank you.but i should have left my home early.


●i learned [Don't push yourself so hard]
→無理しないでね

===================================


see ya!


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿