Twitterボタン

2013年6月24日月曜日

finish my holiday

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is June 23th


today is my last holiday....
summer quarter starts since tomorrow.
see you my holiday...


i made it,
what do you say?
thing is we can see a little bit "SUMMER"


now i came up with a new design of fall quater.
seems fun!

today i spent all day in my house.
work for japanese company,
write mail magazines,
make some studying tool,
watch "kureyonn shinncyan"
it's horror. It scares me.



===================================
●i learned [come up with]
→追いつく、思いつく

(i said)could you tell me about our assignment?
(i said)actually i couldn't catch it.
(kinda teacher)sure. you neet to come up with three idea about campaign.
(kinda teacher)~~~~~~~
(kinda teacher)~~~~~~~
(kinda teacher)~~~~~~~
(i said)gotcha! so i should think about three idea about campaign right?
(kinda)yeah!
(i said)thanks, have a good day!


●i learned [pursue]
→追い求める
(i didn't know that another meaning)
pursue with someone
→ストーカー

{ex is my experience when i was in host fam's house}
(host mom)ok,ok, yeah bye-bye
(i said)what's going on with your daughter?
(host mom)this is terrible.
(host mom)her ex boy friend is kinda stoker.
(i said)what?
(host mom)he pursued with her.
(host mom)yesterday he stayed all night at her house's garage
(i said)he's gonna be criminal!

===================================

see ya!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿