Twitterボタン

2013年6月17日月曜日

shopping and eat

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is June 16th


in the morning,
i watched dvd,
and made it as war cry.
war cry means
スローガン in japanese.



when i posted it on twitter,
some people taught me mistakes.
and my girl friend gave me a suggestion.
so i remade it.

what do you say?



after that,
we went shopping to get some stuff for cooking.
i bought Nattou! and japanese rice.


after that,
i went to friend's house.


and surprise!
she gave me famous cakes and massage card.
thank you so mush!


and she cooked past for me.

thank you!



===================================
●i learned [how to make 野菜炒め]
→火の通りにくいものから炒めるw

1、キャベツのしんの方
そしてにんじん
2、キャベツのしんじゃない方
3、完成まじかにもやし

very easy, lol


●i learned [なにか意見をください]
→any suggestions?

(i said)i made some layouts.
(i said)give me advice!
(friend)?
(friend)you mean you want me to suggest something?
(i said)yeah.
(i thought)advice is ambiguous word.
(i thought)that's why he made sure?
(i thought)or just my pronunciation is not good?
(i thought)but next time, i'll try to use suggestion.


===================================
see ya!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿