Twitterボタン

2013年6月8日土曜日

Finish my 1st quarter

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is June 7th.


today i accomplished kinda SEO task.
and after that, i went to graduation party.
i took some pictures of classmates.
it makes me remind good memories.


maybe these pictures will be post on facebook.


after that,
i met with my conversation partner.
we talked about deep lyrics.
let me tell about these story later.


after that,
i took part in animation broadcasting.
i made new friends who is interested in japanese culture.

after that, lol
i went to kinda party to see off my senior
because he is gonna leave seattle.


this weekend i'm gonna finish my design task.
after that i have free time!!!
what will i do~???



===================================
●i learned [adequately]
→十分に

(i said)how was your this quarter?
(he)it was really really busy.
(i said)i know, lol btw, how did your presentation go?
(he)not good.
(i said)why?you prepared ...deeply? right?
(he)you wanna say 十分?
(i said)yes!
(he)you can say adequately.
(i said)thank you!



●i learned diference btw [meaningful n deeply]
→meaningful
(うまく翻訳はできないが、
meaningがfulな訳ではなく、
どっちかというと感動するに近い)
→deeply
(まさに深い〜って感じ。
歌詞などが意味が詰まってて、
歌詞が深いというときの深いは
こっち)


(he)i like this song.
(i said)why?
(he)because this lyrics includes story.
(he)not like call me baby, lol
(i said)tell me more.
(he) princes was arrogant.
(he)the servant was twins.
(he)princes attacked other country because of her feeling.
(he)civil was angry at her.
(he)she were gonna be killed.
(he)when she was killed, she said"it's time to eat"
(he)do you know this mean?
(i said)no,
(he)which means the person is servant.
(he)they switched!
(i said)Wow~~~it's meaningful.
(he)actually meaningful is weird in this case.
(he)you should say deeply.
(i said)ok, and it makes me how can i say this one.
{i showed my arm}
(he)it's goose pimples.
(i said)i didn't know that!

===================================

see ya!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿