Twitterボタン

2013年6月15日土曜日

I moved in the new place!

Hi,
I'm Daito.
and today is June 14th.


today,
I moved out this host fam's house.

and
I moved in the new place to live.


I'm gonna miss my host fam,
thank you for everything...
but i'm really excited of living with new friends.


i'm gonna have lived here for just three months.
after that, I move in some where again.


i have to know how to cook, anyway, lol
from Monday, the design class starts.


Monday: creative thinking
Thursday: photoshop
Wednesday: layout
Thursday: programing&visit company


sounds interesting huh?
so i'm gonna be busy little bit maybe.
but it's good for me.
thanks for letting me take this extra class.




===================================
●i learned [すてる]
→throw it away


(host mom)wow, very clean!
(i said)isn't it.
(i said)oh, i have a question.
(i said)where should i trash? these stuff?
(host mom)oh, you mean throw it way?
(i said)yeah, i don't have to keep it.
(host mom)oh, ok. so you can put it into this.
(i said)thank you.



●i learned [just in case]
→念のため

(host mom)did you buy a door lock?
(i said)not yet.
(host mom)you live with students right.
(host mom)so just in case, you should buy locks.
(host mom)not to steal.
(i said)yeah, i know.
(i said)but i don't know where i can buy it.
(host mom)you can buy everywhere!
(i said)really?
(i said)even...druck store?
(host mom)maybe it's be there.
(i said)wow, thanks.

===================================




see ya!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿