Twitterボタン

2013年6月30日日曜日

i'm accomplishing one of my purpose!

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is June 28th


today i met with my conversation partner.
we'd been talking for 4 hours.
that's nice.


today i found out he is the most amazing student i ever met.
because he always thinks logocaly and deeply.
and he counts back ward to his life.
he is 17? thought.
don't get me wrong he is not count back ward to his life to be a teacher.
being a teacher is his aim to make a good world.


yes,
he is always thinking how we make good world system.
i thought i was good at thinking deeply.
but it's totally different from me.
scale, logic, method.
it's all amazing...


i don't mean make you respect him.
i mean this is one of my purpose,
absorbing other person's thought.
let me listen to his thought
because i can use english.


if i can't use english,
he wouldn't talk me about his thoughts.
(but i still have a long way to go)
(so i asked him for sending e-mail about his perspective to me)


today is nice!
i'm accomplishing one of my purpose!
appreciate to meet him.




===================================

●i learned [forget forgot]

sorry, i forgot to bring my text books.
sorry, i forgot your name.
{forgot is often said}


{but like this case}
i forget your name.
{it means like 今の今まであたなの名前を覚えていたけど飛んじゃった}

{but he said forgot is correct.}



●i learned [modify]
→修飾する
●i learned [thick]
→厚い

●i learned [さぼるのcommon表現]
→slack(off)
ex
he slacks (off) in his class


before i said blow off means さぼる
but it is more common phrase.



===================================
see you!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿