Twitterボタン

2013年6月20日木曜日

Today is Art direction class!

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is June 19th


today was my first Art direction class.
actually it was so hard like Monday's class.


honestly, i freaked out.
today i spoiled myself.
because it was predicament for me.
my work, design's homework,
from next week  school starts.


so,
i relied on my girl friend.
she helped me out this situation.
thank you so much!


actually she blew off her class for me.
sorry...but love u.



===================================
●i learned [bad at is...]
→悪いやつは...良くない方は

(kinda teacher)choose three good ads and bad one.
(classmate)bad at is.....this one. because...
(classmate)good at is ....because....
(i said)bad one is...
(kinda teacher)wow! that's really bad huh? lol
(i thought)did i said weird thing?


●i learned [principal]
→主要な、第一の、重要な

(slide says)principal of design
(i thought)what does it mean?
(i thought)i think it's important point, lol

===================================
see ya!


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿