Twitterボタン

2013年6月29日土曜日

i spoiled my self

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is June 28th


today i went to Bellevue to meet new friend.
and i ate Yuzu Ramen there.
it's been a long time since i ate ramen.
it was nice!

after i got back home,
i cooked Yasai itame, watched DVD and movie
to try to be relax.
i thought i had to rest.


but i found out i don't like it.
just relax, just watch my favorite DVD.
i can't came down without doing anything.
example running website,
making new design,
thinking new system,
thinking new layout, something like that.


i'm geting tired of learning just english.
because it's not my purpose.
my purpose is absorbing many kinds of thoughts,
getting skill of making some stuff like layout, advertising, website, or something like that.
using english is my third aim.
of course if i can't use english,
i can't absorb other person's thought.


i'm not pursuing using english perfectly.
even so, i still long way to go, i know.
but you know...


i mean
i do like learning through my job, hanging out, my life.
so just watching DVD, keep sleeping is a little bit feel myself wasting my time...


this quater is my kinda predicament.
i should jump into more terrible situation more strict situation.
i'm getting used to the design class.
it's about time to step next level.


but maybe just today, lol
from tomorrow,
i'll try more harder.
and won't spoil myself.


today is not good for me.
but tomorrow is good for me.
thanks everything.



===================================

●i learned [kick ass]
→最高

(kinda teacher)i want you to kick ass on roomba
(i looked it up)
(and i thought)? kick ass means terrible? right?
(i thought)but he can't be say it because it's design class.
(i thought)he can't be want me to make terrible layout.
(i said)let me make sure something.
(kinda teacher)sure!
(i said)we are supposed to make really really nice billboard about roomba right?
(kinda teacher)exactly.
(i said)gotcha.


●i learned [fool around]
→いちゃいちゃする
{there are many meaning.}
we can see さぼる
but i researched it so that i found out it tends to be used as this meaning.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fool%20around


if you doubt what i say,
you can make sure in the URL.
this is useful website.
 
===================================


see ya
today is little bit longer huh?
which one do you like? lol

see you again, lol

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿