Twitterボタン

2013年6月24日月曜日

Thank you my friends

Hi,
I'm Daito
and today is June 22th
(actually today is 23th, lol)


today,
my friends had a party for me to celebrate my birthday.
i'm very glad.
it was quality time for me.
thank you so much!


i stayed my friend's house
because we enjoyed talking so much.
actually i was going to go back to my home by midnight.


that's why i'm late to post today's article.
i'm sorry!
I'm fine!




===================================
●i learned [ネイティブ]
→we should say "native speaker"

if we call American,
we should say North American or Central ~~ South~~~

Native American means indian.
Japanese tend to say native american.
so we should pay attention not to say.



●i learned [真似と婉曲表現]
→do like someone
→do someone

(she)your design class is hard right.
(i said)yeah but in photoshop class, it's easy.
(i said)because i just do my teacher.
(she)wait, lol
(she)you just do photoshop like your teacher right?
(i said)yeah, in friends, they said do someone, which means ...
(she)maybe it means....having a sex, lol
(i said)wow, so in this case i have to say i do like my teacher right?
(she)that's funny. yeah right.


===================================
see you later!



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿