Twitterボタン

2013年4月9日火曜日

English, English, English

Hi,
I'm Daito
,and today is Apr.8th


today,
i went to central liblary to register English is Second Language Program,
named ESL.(maybe,,,lol)


i postphoned eigo cafe.
this program is conversation with native speaker.

both of them are good opportunity for me to improve my english skills.
but i chosed ESL.


because there are many Japanese who is same program of me in eigo cafe.


before going to ESL, i decided not going to eigo cafe.
so, i worried if ESL is good or not.


my decision was right!!!
very good opportunity!!
there are many foreiguner inclued me!
there are three Japanese,
but they doesn't matter of me!
so, i'm so happy!!


every day english, english, english, english,,,
but i'm so fun!!
because it's what i wanna do!!


i'm sure i can speak english well.






========================================


●i learned[contraction]

(i said)lol means laugh out loud light?
(friend)yes!!
(i said)I'm interested in these words likes lol.
(friend)

lmao = laugh my ass off
rofl = roll on floor laughing
wth = what the hell
wtf = what the fuck
btw = by the way
omg = oh my god
brb = be right back
ttyl = talk to you later
g2g = got to go
idk = i don't know
idc = i don't care
(friend)how many words you wanna know?
(i said)omg, everything!!
(i said)thank you!!!




●i learned [consentrate on]
→集中する

(i said)what did u do last weekend?
(friend)i spent all day doing my homework at home.
(i said)all day???
(friend)yeah, i cant consentrate on it~~~
(i thought)thank you for new word!!!!!!!!



●i learned new word[間を選ぶ]
→I compromised between him and her.



●i learned new word[compliant]
→不満をいう

(i thought it was complain?????)

========================================



see you!!!


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿