Twitterボタン

2013年4月2日火曜日

Strat UW life!!

Hi,
I'm Daito!!
today is Apr.1th

it starts my UW school life from today!!
I have 5classes.

1) pronunciation
2) listening
3) reading
4) writing
5) presentation


and i've found some events.
so, i'm about to get be more busy than before.
(maybe)


but i have one problem.
that is.....
the books is expensive!!!


i payed 70$ for pronunciation's book.
only one book!!!
can you believe it????


sorry mom,dad.
Is the cost inclueded to my study abroad's cost??
I'll ask it to my agents.





========================================

●i learned [都合が悪い]
→i have a conflict

(agent)ok, then you can come our office on friday!
(i said)hey, i'll go to the ICC's office on friday.
(i said)i know you have a party that day,
(i said)but ICC has a conflict, so,,,, sorry.
(i said)what do you say?
(friend)party starts at 10pm!
(friend)so, it's ok!!



●i learned [面白半分]
→just for the hell of it.


(i said)i explored around here yesterday!
(friend)oh, why?
(i said)why..why?
(friend)you came here one month ago, right?
(friend)you've been here a lot of times, right?
(i said)oh, i see. it's...just for the hell of it!
(friend)uh-huh?
(i said)no reason!!!



●New vocablary [混乱する]
→confuse

this word is used many times....
(ex)
sorry, i confused...
oh,,,I'm confusing...



●New vocablary [我慢]
→patience
(ex)
Have patience!
i lost my patience...

========================================

my friend sent me a great messeage!
i'm glad to see it!
thank you!
and keep at it!!

we'll do our best each other♪



see you!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿