Twitterボタン

2013年4月11日木曜日

i ended up managing my time

Hi
I'm Daito
,and today is Apr.10


i recieved reply of complain mail.
i was thinking that's why my english level was poor.

but actually,
thay said your level is too high for our class.

so, i changed my mind.
i decided taking another program.

but, i dont have enough time.
because i have many homework,
i wanna meet my conversation partner,
i wanna participate in conversation event,
i wanna join the groupe,


i have to manage my time more than usual.


today,
i found my conversation partner!
thank god!

and i have an interview of the group about bording member on next Friday.
(maybe)

i'll keep charenging!!




========================================


●i learned[Ms, Miss, Mrs]
(i sometimes confuse them)

{Ms}
single or married
=use it to someone who you don't know
it's usuful!!

{Miss}
=use it to single woman
(how to remember)
→miss...miss you...feel lonely,lol

{Mrs}
=use it to married woman


●i learned [どっちでもいい]
→I could go either way

(i said)sorry, i have a plan on Friday!
(i said)what time am i supposed to be there?
(friend)i haven't decided time and place yet.lol
(friend)so, where is good for you?
(friend)around UW? or downtown?
(i said)i could go either way!
(i said)is it correct how to use it?
(friend)exactly!!!
(i said)good for me~~~♪


●i learned [意味がわからん]
→go figure

i'll use it next time!
so, plz wait, lol


========================================


see you!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿