Twitterボタン

2013年4月8日月曜日

next week will begin....

Hi,
I'm Daito!!
today is Apr.7th


today,
i was gonna call on Skype,
but i over slept...

I'm so sorry...


i aweked at 9am.
why?
i went to bed at 11:50pm.


that is just excuse....lol


i went to central library to make a library card and to ask some thing.
i'm getting used to asking to someone.


from tommorow,
i usually get back to home at 8:00pm. exsept Friday.
actually my class starts from tomorrow.


i'll hung in there!!
so, i have to manage my time.




========================================


●i learned[what's going on?]
→どうしたん?

similar words
what's up?
what's the matter with you?

this words are more common.
i think. lol


●i looked up [out of sorts]
→機嫌が悪い


●i learned new word[i wanna broaden my horizons]
→視野を広げたい

my teacher teached me this words!
this words are common phrese.

========================================


see you!!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿