Twitterボタン

2013年4月6日土曜日

first week finished!!

Hi,
I'm Daito!
today is Apr.5th


one week has passed since started my campus life in UW.
so, i review my class.

pronunciation,
this class is a little bit hard.
our teacher makes us do much homework.

but this is very good class.
our homework is recording our speech, or somethg.
and sending it to my teacher.

then, teacher will cheack our pronunciation,
and find our weakpoint.

it is good practice for me to speak.


listening,
this class is mainly have a conversation.
this class is so fun!!
but we dont really listen to CD.
is it okey???lol


reading,
at first, i thought this class was a cr○p...lol
but teacher is very kind,
and familier with me!!

but i have to teach new vocablary other students on monday.
this is good opportunity!!


writing,
this class's teacher is very fun, and cute! lol
she is a little bit childish,,,lol
so, i can talk with her about not big deal.

and this class is very usuful.
today, i learned "formal" "informal" writng.
i'll introduce it later!!



presentation class,
this class's not started yet.




today is Friday!!
I'm happy!!!

but i have to do homework, and review vocablary.
because i'm gonna be a teacher only monday♪


and my sister sent me messeages!!
she's been keeping at it!!
I'll support her!!
have nice life!!!


at last,
it is good for us to do what our want.




========================================


●i learned [formal letter]

Dear Sir

I would appreciate it if you could.....
.....
....
I look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,

Daito



●i learned [in formal letter]

Hi,....

Thank you for your last letter....
.....
....
I'm looking forward to seeing you soon.
Thanks,

Daito


●i learned new word[xoxo]
→x means hug, o means kiss
mainly you use it in letter to your girl/boy friend.



========================================



see you!!
have a good weekend!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿