Twitterボタン

2013年4月26日金曜日

headache,omg

Hi,
today is Apr.25th


i have a headache now, rightnow.
i'll go to bed ealier than usual today.


today i talked to host mom about my new place to live.
i was alittle bit nervas.

but she said someday host fam will hold BBQ party.
and she suggested to me about seculity of new room.
and she'll take me to big home center to buy a key.



when i was doing my hw which read something i chosed,
my father sent me masagge about speech of stave jobs in Stanford.


suprisingly,
the topic i chosed is that one!
and i've just been reading at that time.


i dont know why but a little bit i was glad.




========================================


●i learned [ストレス発散]
→stress released
→get rid of stress
→refresh

(teacher)why sports are important for us?
(i said)because,,,,how can i say...stress..stress..
(i gestured)
(teacher)stress released?
(i said)oh, yes!!
(teacher)or you can say refresh or get rid of stress
(i said)thanks for teaching♪



●i learned [common prase]
→place to live

(i said)i was able to find my new house.
(teacher)you'll buy a house?
(i said)no, just room share.
(teacher)basicly student dont use new house.
(teacher)insted of it, you can use new place to live.
(i said)gotcha.


========================================


see you!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿