Twitterボタン

2013年4月5日金曜日

good class, good friends, good opportunity

Hi,
I'm Daito!
,and today is Apr.4th


I'm sorry I'm late.....
I was going to the party!
i was so fun!
and i had good time.
because i talked with native american for ling time!
and i made friends with many people!!


I dont really like a party,
but this party's purpose is improving your english skills.
so, i could enjoy it!!


and, this party is free!!!
bet there ware a lot of people.
i was a little bit tired...lol


i had a lunch with american who is my friend's conversation partoner.
and i've become her friend!

she is so kind,
and so fun!


she'll take me to space needle where is very famous in Seattle.
i'm looking forward to it!!




========================================


●i couldn't say [恩返し]
→give back to (some one)



●i learned [good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite]
→likes good night.

(i said)thanks for good time today!
(i said)today's conversation event is so fun!!
(he said)thanks for contacting me!
・・・・
・・・・
(he said)good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite
(i said)ok, good night!!!



●New vocablary [contraction]
→省略

========================================


i have to do home work now!!
so, good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite!!lol


see you!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿