Twitterボタン

2013年4月20日土曜日

Hi,
I'm Daito
,and today is Apr.19th


I've just paid for home stay fee to host mom.
that made me feel time flies.


I've paid for the fee three times,
it means two months have just past since i came here.

I'm getting feel my english is a little bit improved.
but i still have a long way to go!!

I'll keep at it.


today,
I have a good experience to have a interview in english.
in my place,
it was sooo dificult.

after that,
i was talking with my conversation partner.
he want to be a teacher,
so, he is willing to teach me english!
I'm so lucky!

today i was learnd about pronunciation which japanese dont like.
for instance,
r vs l
s vs th
f vs h

i wish i could introduce it to you,
but it is sooooo dificult.


plz ask me when i get back to japan. lol



after that,
i had a dinner with my senior.
he is amazing!
because he stats some survice in Sattle with his friends.
i should have talked in english with him. lol





========================================


●i learned [good for you, that's good for you]
good for you
→well done, keep at it
that's good for you
→sounds good for you


(A)i successed my job
(B)good for you!

(A)I'll take part in this group
(B)oh, that's good for you!


●new vocab[bystander]
→傍観者

(i said)~~~~
(friendA)~~~~
(friendB).........
(i said)~~~~~~
(friendA)~~~~~
(friendB)........
(friendA)hey B, dont be a bystander!
(i thought)i dont know this words mean....


========================================



see you!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿