Twitterボタン

2013年4月19日金曜日

Thursdayparty

Hi,
I'm Daito
,and today is Apr.18th

today i went conversation event
and thursday party.

in conversation event,
I tried to speak a long sentence.
but i couldnt make themself understood by my english.

but it was big step for me to improve my speaking skill!!
I'll keep at it!



in Thrsday party,
there ware a many American who teach english to Japanese.
further more,
they are very very kind!!


so, i had a good time because of them.
I'll introduce about today's learn.



I've just recieved a letter from my girlfriend.
Suprisingly,
the letter conclueded another massege from her best friend.

Thank you Ari,
Thank you Aichi,







========================================


●i learned [common phrase]
→I'm going to rest

"take a rest" isn't common.
American use "rest" as vorb not norn.
so, we can use rest as vorb.

you had better use I'll rest or I'm gonna rest.




●i learned [how to stress]
→vocabulary

you don't say "i have a little vocabulary"
you had better say "i have a small vocabulary"

vocabulary is not many or a little,
but big or small.

i didn't know that!!!



●i learned [the difference between selfish and greedy]
→selfish means dont wanna give anything that i have to someone.
自己中(独り占め)
→greedy means please more stuff, more, more, and more!!!
自己中(強欲)



========================================

I recommend you keep this article.
because our teacher doesnt teach us such a thing.



see you!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿