Twitterボタン

2013年4月18日木曜日

The shipment from my family

Hi,
I'm Daito
,and today is Apr.17th


today, I've recieved the shipment from my family.
The shipment inclueds a lot of stuff,
Japanese alcohol,
Japanese manzyuu,
Japanese snacks,
a lot of tissue,
a lot of pens,
a lot of files,
a lot of papers,
and the letter from my sister.


She dicided her direction.
and try to go out of japan.
at last,
she encouraged me with her pure english.

i'm always glad to recieve some letter.
but the letter is the most be moved me.
because I'm worried about my sister and my brother.
my sister dicided her direction by her self,
it makes me soooo happy.

and my mom,
she alway worries about me,
i cant believe this amont of shipment, lol
but i'm moved.
because i figured out she cares of me.

and my dad,
when i wrote about privent me from taking class,
he sent a messeage to me at first.
my mom said he reads my blog everyday.

and my biggest worried borother.
he sent me a messeage "i reach 160cm"
that's it.
but i'm glad to send me messeage.
because it was not his thing, he is very shy.

thank you my family,
thank to you, i've been keeping at it.

I appreciate to my fam as well as my girl friend.
she is alway supporting me.

and her best friend named "aichi"
she always cares of her.
if she didn't be japan, i might not be able to come here.

i really really miss you guys.
but i dont say anymore.
because i feel the word makes me weak, not strong.


so, i said it only today.
Thank you.





========================================


●i learned[common mistakes]
→bollow, lend

{mistakes}
can you bollow me your dictionaly?
{correct}
may i bollow your dictionaly?
can you lend me your dictionaly?


this prese makes you a little bit comfuse.


========================================



see you!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿