Twitterボタン

2013年4月7日日曜日

good weekend

Hi,
today is Apr.6th


today i spent all day being at home!!
mainly, watched DVD.
and partly did my homework! lol


i usualy listen to someone's conversation to improve my listening skill, and vocab.
today, i looked up these words which American often usu.


for exsample,

figure out
i guess
supposed to


today,
i figured out these words!
so i'll introduce later!


anyway
i ventilated my room,
and varcumed my rug.

for some reason, i feel more good! lol



========================================


●i looked up[figure out]
→分かる

in japan, this words mainly means "solve"
but here, this words means mainly "discover or understand"

(ex)
I figured out i was wrong.
I figured out this book was so interesting.
I figured out you ware right.


but i dont have compleatly confidence.
plz review if you are interested in this words.


●i looked up [supposed to]
→〜なはず
think>suppose>guess
i'm supposed to be here tomorrow.


{common phrese}
What am I supposed to do?
どうしよう?(相談)
どうしろって言うんだよ(皮肉)


●i learned new word[it says]
→って書いてある

(i said)it's ture!
(teacher)why do you think so?
(i said)because there is.....how can i say...
(teacher)it says?
(i said)it says ~~~~~
(teacher)exactly.


========================================


see you!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿