Twitterボタン

2013年4月27日土曜日

talk with conversation partner

Hi, I'm Daito
,and today is Apr.26th


today i had good time with my conversation partner.
he is sooo smart.
today, i was teached about some pronunciation.
and talked about culture.


first, he fugured out my weak words to pronunce.
i have to practice,
l vs r
f→v
th(non voice)⇔th(voice)


it difficult for japanese to move tougue in front and hehind.
because there are no sound to move toungue such a moving.


i'll keep practicing.


and then,
we talked about the movie i introduced before.
but i wasn't able to discrive it well.
he teached me some grammer.


he is good at teaching.
i'm soo lucky.


at last, he said
"i'll bring timer next time."

i said, "why?"

he replayed,
"because you should talk more."
"today we've been talking for 2 and half hour"
"next time, i'll talk only one hour."
"you should more talk"


i thought again"i'm sooooo lucky"
i appriciate to meet him.


i cant wait next friday.




========================================


●i learned [sheesh]
→ったく・・・

{his example}
(mom)hey, did you do your hw?
(boy)no, i thought i'll do it from now.
(mom)do it quickly.
(boy)uh....ok.
(boy)sheesh.



●i learned [subgective]
→人によりけり

(i said)then, which country is comfortable for you?
(he said)i think it's japan.
(i said)oh, really? i tought you said your home country.
(he said)i dont really like my country's culture.
(he said)it's short histry and that's complex.
(he said)~~~~~~~~
(he said)~~~~~~~~
(he said)~~~~~~~~
(he said)but it's subgective.
(he said)i dont like my country's culture
(he said)but my sister likes my country's culture.



●i learned [grow and raise]
→育つ、育てる

grow=自動詞
raise=他動詞

(he said)you cant say "grow up my child"
(he said)you should say "raise my child"

========================================



see you!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿