Twitterボタン

2013年4月4日木曜日

used to being student of UW

Hi!!
I'm Daito!
,and today is Apr3th


I'm getting be used to being student of UW.
so, i'm getting be abele to participate in my class.
exsample, speaking, joking, and so on.


but i cant understand compleatly,
for instanse some Korean says "pamily" insted of "family"
so, it's difficult, but they might be feel my english is wrong.



so, i think it is important to accept each ohter.
dont complain about environment!!!!


this is my learned!!
and i said it to me.


i wish i alway be a happy parson.
i wish i alway be a kind parson.
i wish i alway be a helpful parson.



it's important for me!!!




========================================


●i learned [i count on you]
→まかせた!

(friend)sorry, i cant go there with you
(i said)why not?
(friend)i have a class to 17:20.
(i said)what's worng?
(friend)it opens untill 18:00.
(friend)i cant go there by 18:00
(i said)ok, i register by myself...
(friend)so, i count on you!!
(friend)plz tell me how to register.
(i thought)count on????



●i learned [it's on the tip of my tongue]
→あ〜ここまできてるのに(思い出せない)

(friend)Hi!Dait!!
(i said)Hi!! How's going?
(friend)good!
(i thought)oh, my god. what's the name of him...
(i thought)what to say in this case.....
(i thought)i'll google it later.
(i said)hey, how does spell your name?
(friend)A L G H
(i thought)oh my god, i cant read it!!
(i said)A L G H...
(friend)yeah, Algh
(i thought)that's right!!! it's coming to me now!!
(i said)o,o, okey!!



========================================


i'll go to the party which improve my english tomorrow!
so, if i update my dialy, i approgize to you....

but i'll do my best!!


see you!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿