Twitterボタン

2013年4月13日土曜日

i'm worried about you

Earth quake occursed in Japan today,
are you allright?
frtunately, my family and my girlfriend are fine.
how about my friends?

i was sooo surprised.
i wish nobady wouldn't be injured.


Hi, 
today is Apr.12th


today i met my conversation partner.
he is very funny, and a little bit weird in a good way.


He told me about the difference of education system between U.S and Japan.
i was going to grow up my child in US,
but i canged my mind. 


it was sooo good time to talk with him.
he is very serious like me, lol

so, we can talk about many kinda things.
I'm lucky!

but his english is soooo fast,lol
i couldn't understand his english about only50%.
but it is good practice to listen to english.

so, I'm luckey!

tomorrow,
I'm gonna hung out with Kelty,
and have a dinner.


she is my good english teacher and good friend.
i cant wait!

i wish the weather would fine tomorrow!!

before that, i gotta take a test for toeic.
so, i'll get sleep early today.




========================================


●i learned[a vague prase]
→something like that
→~~~~and stuff
→it's kinda like
→some~~

(friend)what are u do in your free time.
(i can say)let's see,,,,i usualy read a book and stuff.
→本を読んだりだね(maybe)
(i can say)let's see,,,,i usualy watch some dvd.
→あるdvdをみてるよ
(i can say)some kinda thing,,you know,
→いろいろだよ、わかるだろ?w(maybe)



●i learned [Tom, Jack and Harry]
→it means every one
→combentional parson

(friend)it's impossible!!!
(i can say)every Tom, Jack and Harry cant do that,
(i can say)but i can do that


●i learned [安心した!!!]
→I'm relieved

(i said)did you do homework?
(friend)of cause!!!
(friend)today, it is deadline isnt it?
(i said)really!? i thought it was by monday!!
(freind)you'll die.
(i said)come on, help me.
(i said)do me a faver!!
(i said)hey teacher!!
(i said)today is deadline of homework?
(teacher)no, by monday
(i said)hey, you gotta buy me lunch,
(friend)i'm just kidding, sorry.
(i said)you know??
(i thought)how can i say
(i thought)most american doesnt like foreign says "god"

========================================


see you!!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿