Twitterボタン

2013年4月23日火曜日

oh my gosh

Hi,
I'm Daito
,and today is Apr.22th

today,
i saw my house where i was wondering if live in or not.
then, I decided!
I'll live there!


in the end,
I could find my new house.
i'm relieved.


after that,
i went to central liblary to attend "talk time" event.
this was soooo nice!
everyone is good at speaking english!
this is good practice for me!

i felt "today is parfectly good day" at that time.
but...
after i got home,
i recieved my toeic score.


the score is ,,,,terrible then i had expected.
i thought i could get at least more than 650.
oh, my ,,,,,


i could get 80% of listening part,
but but, oh gosh....
why? why?
i figured out my reasing skill especially vocab is not terrible but horrible.


I'm so sorry mom.
toeic test is more expensive than japan.


i'll read an english book everday this month.
it's serious.....


ok!
i have to do that♪
hung in there!





========================================


●i learned [you burn the candle at both ends]
→無理している

(her host dad)you look so tired.
(she)yeah, i have to do much my homework.
(her host dad)you burn the candle at both ends.
(she)what does it mean?
(her host dad)it means you work sooooooo hard.


●new vocab[compost]
→生ゴミ

(teacher)there are three waste containers.
(teacher)do you know that mean?
(friend)recycle, trash, compose.
(teacher)when you eat pizza.
(tacher)what should you do?
(i said)eat pizza. lol
(friend)exactly, lol
(teacher)after eating...
(teacher)separate.
(teacher)you put the clear parper into recycle.
(teacher)you put the dirty parper plate into compose.



========================================

see you!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿